A fan wrote in yesterday asking what e-commerce site we use. For the time being, we are using Mal’s E commerce.
It’s cheap; $8.00 per month for their premium cart and free for their regular cart. It has all the functions we need at the moment for our very simple HTML site. There is another shopping cart platform we have been looking at called Magento. We hope to utilize this cart when we redesign our website.
Magento is truly the most amazing open source e-commerce platform that offers complete flexibility and growth to anyone seeking enterprise level solutions. They have CMS (content management system), marketing tools that can grow with your business, SEO (search engine optimization), international support to multiple currencies and languages, robust check out and shipping options and the list just goes on and on.
If you are planning to redesign your website/ shopping carts, we would SERIOUSLY recommend Magento. They also have a large network of programmers, web designers, hosting companies supporting this amazing shopping cart platform. And the best thing is Magento is free!!
No one in Magento is paying us to say this. We discovered Magento from a friend of ours, Tee from Lotus Seeds whom we met at the National Stationery Show last year. Tee is also a fabulous web designer. See her web design services at Lotus From The Mud.
- Flexibility: The New Definition of Success http://t.co/n06XeUIV7P via @Inc
- 4 Completely Unselfish Things To Do Today: They only take a few minutes, yet their impact on could last a lifetime. http://t.co/Zprgf43L1Z
- Why Simplicity is So Complex / Learning effortless perfection from Sushi Master Jiro Ono http://t.co/GEB13SmcUw via @FastCompany
- Productivity [and Happiness]: 8 Things You Should Not Do Every Day :) http://t.co/z8F0aB0nMO via @Inc
- 10 Thoughts That Can Super-Motivate You http://t.co/Shan96Swy8 via @Inc